The Light Is My Strength

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Blogg The Creation Trainer

I know the way that I faulter
Can't be afraid of my patience
There's a sacred place where Razel keeps safe
Follow me
I've seen so much I'm behind again
Follow me
I feel so bad I'm in love again
Follow me
All that I wanted were things I had before All that I needed I've never needed more
All of my questions are answers to my sins All of my endings waiting to begin...Circle

My name is Emmanouil Pyrgiannakis, but most people know me as Manos. I’m a first year student and I’m studying Electronic Games Technology which seems to be a really interesting course. This year is going to be very creative, but at the same time difficult. But, since when creativity is easy and uncomplicated?
Easy or not to crate, blog is made up from time; time we have spent to give voice to ourselves in public. It is a way to communicate with other people, like students and staff as well as with ourselves; and because of that I see the blog as a personal pleasure and I’m going to associate it with my legalities from the university as good as I can.

The greater pleasure is to complete successively something difficult!!

I’m quite used to write down histories, thoughts and poems… but I don’t know if that will help me with the blog!
By giving parts of yourself, your experiences, your knowledge and your problems you are open and accessible not only to other people but to yourself too, and I believe that this can help you understand and solve any problems you may have. However, in practise is not as simple as it sounds.

In the games, you are given a role and you should play it as good as you can and of course you should be the best.
I’m here to create the games and make them the bestJ
Blog is like a game for me, they give me a role and I should play my best game!!

If that is not education…then what is it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ma pou eisai re file mano. ti kaneis?

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home