The Light Is My Strength

Sunday, December 10, 2006



Task 9

The future…on our hands

All this years I’ve played more game platforms than I bought, and unavoidable I am wondering which one was the easiest to use as well as if I can judge them correctly. So, my opinion is that the PlayStation consoles are the easiest in use. Why? Because the games in the last few years are very demanding in gameplay and the PS consoles have the best tools to fill their requirements. For me, the pad of the PS, which have the most comfortable design and it is one of the most beautiful. In the new PS 3 the pad is changed and is quite similar to the old one, but first I have to play with the new pad to be able to say for sure that is better.

The good appearance is very important for a product in order to be successful, and the consoles are following this factor. But which one has the best looking? I believe the PS 3, because it is combining a new style with the old identity, and also it is different from the other consoles. Maybe the players didn’t think which the most beautiful console is anymore, but I am sure they think what console can be easy to use, enjoyable, comfortable, and of course the power of the console. The players need all these, and they search them in the market. And because of that the technology of game consoles is evolving such as the console pads.

The future is the console pads because a pad is the tool, a way to live the game or to blame when your “plans” are not going well. I believe the level of technology in game pads is in embryonic form for the next big step. I’m thinking the future pads will be “on” our hands and we will be able to “move” in the game to be “in” the game with our body or with our actions and reactions. Maybe those days is far away…and maybe not…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home